Monday, 25 April 2011

Coming to a TV near you!

I am very excited about our first episode airing this Friday, April 29th at noon, 4 & 10 PM as part of Talk of the Town on Access7 (channel 7 on your Access cable TV).  We’ve already been out scouring Regina, camera in hand, to find some cool fun stuff right here in our own back yards.

Thanks to all of you here, on facebook and on twitter, I’ve gotten some great ideas for new features!

Friday’s premier segment is featuring Italian Star Deli on Victoria Ave and Carlo, the owner, is a fabulous guest!  You will want to stop in there just to meet him, though stay at least for the prosciutto – you will love it!

Here’s the sneak intro spot – if you visit Star Deli, tell Carlo that City Sleuth sent you and he might just have a special deal for you!

Tune in Friday at noon to Talk of the Town and I will be discussing City Sleuth prior to airing the Star Deli segment!  Next post up is a detailed description of Star, some photos and a few recipes using our secret ingredient.  See you soon and remember, if you’ve found something cool, share it and if you are looking for something elusive, let me know.  We may get you on the air!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished watching your segment on the Italian Star and ... now I'm on your blog! So far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tuning in! If you know of something cool for me to feature on the show, let me know via comments, email, twitter or facebook!

    ReplyDelete